Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

O.K.- this is nuts- I'm leaving in less than two hours and I'm not finished packing. I know- I'll update my blog!
I've got some stuff packed- pots and pans, ping pong balls (don't ask), two cans of cranberry sauce (do they even have cranberry sauce in England? I can't take that chance), Dramamine and Xanex and an umbrella. Do I need anything else? Unless I want to wear the clothes on my back for the next twelve days I'd better pack some new outfits.
I'm hoping to blog from John's computer while I'm over there so all my loyal readers can stay up to date (all three of you). I'm not sure if this will work but I'm gonna give it a try.
So I was just called away from the computer because my friend Aimee came to the door. She dropped off her I-pod full of cool music and some English $ and something so I can put pictures on my blog while I'm over there. Anyway, while she was here her husband, Nick, called her from Haiti and she put him on speakerphone so I could hear Johnley's little voice saying "Bon Jour Mommy"- the cutest voice ever- can't wait to meet this little guy!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Roxanne, wasn't that the greatest? I'm so glad you were there to hear it with me. I'm sending all my powerful, happy, peaceful vibes to you have an amazing adventure. Give our love to John and we will be waiting to hear from you.

tedapple said...

Have a great trip!!!

Love,

Dad