Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm Back!!!

I'm so tired- but I wanted to write a quick entry and let some of my co-dependent New Jersey friends know that I made it home with all my luggage. I wasn't able to zipper shut my carry-on and the maximum allowance for checked bags is fifty pounds not seventy but they let me through anyway.
We had head winds and the flight home took 7 1/2 hours. I don't know how I can feel this exhausted since I just sat and snoozed in a seat all day. Probably it's just all catching up to me. I'll write more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!

From you number 1 codependent NJ friend!!!

pamajama said...

So happy to hear you made it home safely with all your valuables! It was a lovely vicarious trip through Europe, made possible by your wonderful ability to spin a yarn. Merci! Merci!

pjw