Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend full of parties

I had a couple of big parties this weekend. First- my good friend Aimee is adopting her third child! Her husband, Nick left this weekend to pick up Johnley in Haiti. Aimee just started a blog all about this adoption - here's the link. There's a gorgeous photo of Johnley on there.
Me, Aimee, Pam and Jen (Hostess with the Mostest). The party was at Jen's house. It was a beautiful night and Jen cooked a delicious dinner for us. I forgot about pictures until it was just us four left.


I made these little teacup flower arrangements for the shower favor. Each arrangement had two yellow "son"flowers and one pink flower to represent Aimee's three children.




Grammy's Birthday
Tonight we went to my Mom's for her Birthday celebration.

Every year Griffin and Riley paint pumpkins for Grammy's present.


All the grandkids (except Johnno).





Sugar-free Cheesecake
(my Mom and Tim are both Diabetics)

Crust- Crushed Graham Crackers (I used Chocolate) and Butter.
Bake in 350 * oven for 10 minutes

Filling
  • 4 packages cream cheese (room temperature)
  • 1 Cup Splenda
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla
  • 4 eggs
Blend first three ingredients. Add eggs one at a time, blending well.
Pour onto Crust and bake at 350* for 55 minutes.
I added Sugar-free Strawberry topping after the cake cooled.

No comments: