Friday, February 1, 2008

I was a child bride (and also a cradle robber)

.

Twenty-two years ago this very day .........













So to celebrate we (with Griffin and Riley) went out to Fridays restaurant late last night. After 10p.m. they serve $4.00 appetizers. Tim and I exchanged homemade cards and he gave me a candy bar :0) . This weekend John is coming home so I plan to try to make Chicken Cordon Bleu which is what was served at our reception at Jim's Deck House, Asbury Park,N.J.

Our wedding song-

2 comments:

pamajama said...

This is so totally adorable. I think you are the most romantic couple I know! $4 appetizers with the kids! A matching blue bow tie! And the song . . . I have a tear in my eye!

You are so cute, OMG! He must be something quite special to have snagged himself a Roxanne!

Aimee said...

I love, love, love the blue tuxs! Reminds me of my prom!