Tuesday, August 7, 2007

jumping right in

I've decided to participate in the Encyclopedia of me Meme. Just jumping into this blogging thing with both feet, I am. I read about it on Bella Dia's blog - but I'm starting a bit late so I'll do two letters a day until I catch up.
  • A -- A is for artist - which is what I'm gonna be when I grow up.
  • A is for author-- which is what my husband is (not his day job, yet)
  • A.D.D.-- which I have (self diagnosed) which is kicking in now so I have to move on to-
  • B -- B is for baking blueberry muffins and banana muffins (which I did today)
  • B is for boys- I have three sons.
  • B is for beach- we live three miles away from the Atlantic ocean.
  • B is for blogs - I love reading other crafter and homeschooler blogs
  • B is for books- I can read a book a day. I just finished a collection of short stories by Rosamunde Pilcher- love her books!

1 comment:

Nicole V Lozano said...

Love it. Hope your going to keep blogging. When I grow up I want to be an artist too...