Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Beautiful Beach Day





Today we went to the Manasquan Inlet Beach with another Homeschooling family. Perfect weather, picnic lunch , more surfing. Well, Griffin surfed- Riley and I made a handmade seining net with leftover tulle and a couple of long tomato stakes. We saw lots of little fish. Riley and a friend held down the net and I ran around in the water trying to chase the fish into the net -much to the amusement of pretty much everyone on the beach. I can not believe we didn't catch one fish - I think we need more professional equipment. We had a good time anyway . I'm not sure if we'll get any more beach days this season. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain and bring in more Fall-like weather.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Looks like another beautiful day at
the Jersey Shore! Thanks so much for visiting my blog- it's great to "meet" some NJ Homeschoolers!