Sunday, September 9, 2007

107 shopping days 'til Xmas





Yet another party! Yippee! A good time was had by all- O.K. , Yeah I'm pushing it with the Y thing. And 107 shopping days 'til Xmas ?- it's a bit of a stretch -still, this Encyclopedia of Me Meme has been fun and a good introduction to blogging. Thanks Bella Dia for the great idea!
The party was great- how do you like the look of that s'more bar? And chocolate marshmallows! I was embarrassingly excited to find those. I was at a flea market a few months back and found glow sticks and light up necklaces for 10 cents each. These were a big hit with ALL ages. From my mom to my 3 year old niece- everybody was wearing them. Griffin and Riley brought out their boom box and put on a Lynyrd Skynyrd Greatest Hits CD- the perfect music for a Bonfire.


No comments: