Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just. Too. Cute.

They're here! Last night my sister Suzanne and her seven week old twin girls came to New Jersey for a visit. They are staying at my Mom's house. I went there yesterday to help out with the night shift. Because there was a lot to catch up on, and the time change, long naps on the plane and other things we didn't even go to bed until 3am. Ava was the first to wake up at 3:40am. She was happy to sleep as long as I rocked her and patted her back but every time I tried to put her back in the cradle her little eyes popped open and she just wasn't having it. So we rocked. My Mom came in at 5am and took her downstairs but no sooner did I crawl back into bed than Zoe was up. So it was bottles for the babies and coffee for my Mom and me while Suzanne slept in a little. I did get in a little 20 minute nap around 8am but that was it for the night. Just so tired. But they are cute beyond words. I could watch them for hours- yawning, sneezing, hiccuping. They have lots of tricks. These are just a small sampling of the pics I took- Enjoy!










No comments: