Saturday, October 4, 2008

Beach pics- two weeks ago

I guess it's been a while since I last posted- it sure doesn't seem like two weeks has gone by! I have no excuses- but I am having trouble loading my pics on the computer and that does cause me to put off blogging. My camera broke but Tim just got a new one- these pics are from his camera- I can use it when he's not away on a business trip.
We've not been too busy- we did go to a couple homeschooling park days, a few field trips, a beach day. Last weekend was spent at the local Renaissance Fair where Tim, Griffin and Riley did archery demos both days. I'll be posting pics from that soon. We went to visit John at his place, brought him a ton of food and had dinner with him. I've been to FOUR rummage sales. It's that time again- rummage sale season!





No comments: