Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Carrot top and Carrot Cake

Alternate post titles-
  • Pimp your Carrot Cake
  • When bad hair happens to good people
  • Oh. My. Hell.

Well I dyed my hair the other day- I hereby vow to always read the box throughly and not just grab the cheapest one. To pay more attention to the clock when I am of dying my hair. And to never take beauty advice from Pamela Anderson again. The worst part is that it didn't even cover the gray.



So to celebrate my splotchy orange hair I made a carrot cake today. And some sugar free carrot-pineapple muffins for Tim.



Pimp my Carrot Cake
Add to a boxed carrot cake mix-
grated carrots
half can of crushed pineapple, undrained
chopped walnuts
extra spices- nutmeg, cinnamon, ground cloves
4 eggs
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup oil
Bake as directed



Recipe-
Sugar Free Cream Cheese Frosting

8 oz brick cream cheese, room temperature
4 tablespoons room temp butter
1/3 cup splenda
1 teaspoon vanilla
Whip together above ingredients
Will frost 12 muffins, generously

No comments: