1. Do you like blue cheese? Hells no! You people know the blue is mold, right?
2. Have you ever been drunk? once or twice
3. Do you own a gun? No but if I ever do, certain neighborhood dog walkers might want to clean up after their pets!
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Purple- yes purple is a flavor!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yummm, tube steaks.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot Tea
9. Can you do push ups? I can get down- getting back up might be a problem.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, watching tv, crafting, going to rummage sales.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I'm not really sure if I do or if I .....wait what was the question?
13. What's your favorite shoe? lately it's the fake ugg boots I tricked out. I'll have to post some pics.
14. Middle name? None :o(
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Yay I'm blogging again, I have to do school with the boys, I don't want to do school with the boys.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? tea, de-caff tea and water.
17. Current worry? blood pressure, anemia
18. Current hate right now? vacuuming? dusting?
19. Weekend plans? John's coming home Fri and I'm making a nice dinner. Early Sat a.m. I'm taking him to the airport (Spring break!) after that,read the newspaper, maybe a book sale and I'm meeting some of my sisters for a scrapbooking overnight! A big weekend!
20. How did you bring in the New Year? I can't remember details, this must be an old meme. I know we were home, ate appetizers, watched the ball drop, did some scratch off lottery tix.
21. Where would you like to go? to a rummage sale- can't wait for the season to start up again!
22. Name three people who will complete this? How about one? I tag my sister, Barbara.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I should be wearing them now-my feet are cold.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? pink
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope- Tim once bought me a pair as a gift and I hated them. Too slippery.
26. Can you whistle? Oh yeah
27. Favorite color? many
28. Would you be a pirate? I'd get too seasick. I'm a landlubber.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Delta Dawn by Helen Reddy
30. Favorite girl's Name? Too many to list. Off the top of my head- Emma, Lindy, Caroline, Mary, Bella, Anna.......
31. Favorite boy's name? Milo, Gabriel, Sebastian, Emmet, Graham, Arlo......
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Griffin and Riley
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember sheets but I remember a sleeping bag I had. Red, with lots of little flowers and it had "redheads are for real", "blondes have more fun" and "brunettes are groovy" written all over it.
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I fell off a fence, gashed my forehead and had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. I was five.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I'm trying to think if I have a friend who isn't loud.
39. How many dogs do you have? Two, both invisible. I had forgotten about them. That's the good thing with imaginary pets, you can neglect them for long periods of time. We have a couple of high strung chihuahuas named Piddle and Nip.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Oh probably.
41. What is your favorite book? Anything by Rosamunde Plicher or Elizabeth Berg.
42. What is your favorite candy? How can I pick just one? It's like asking me which of my children I love most.
43. Favorite Sports Team? I guess the Giants
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Seasons in the Sun. Just to make sure everybody cries.