Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Guess what I did last night- well technically very
early this morning. I went to see the
Greatest. Movie. Ever!
I am so a member of Team Edward.
Of course I haven't read any of the books (yet)
so I don't really know anything much about
that other guy. Jared? Jason? Jacob?
My sister Barbara, my lovely niece Veronica
and Veronica's adorable friend Kate were kind enough
to allow me to crash their party and join them
for the 12:01am showing of Twilight. We
were joined by my homeschooling friends Robin
and Jillian (she's Team Other guy that starts with a J).
I really did love the movie. I mean how romantic is
it that Edward can barely kiss Bella without
wanting to eat her right up (literally).
As far as mortals go, Tim's okay I suppose-
but Edward.....Sigh.
Really though, at my age, having a crush on a
teen Vampire- if I had any sense I'd be embarrassed.


No comments: