Thursday, August 14, 2008

A meme

.

1. What is your occupation right now?
Homemaker, housekeeper, driver, appointment maker, homeschool teacher, photographer, family historian, cook, dishwasher, laundress, etc. etc- I wear many hats.

2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm barefoot- as usual. Earlier today I took a walk and wore white socks.

3. What are you listening to right now?
The thunder and the rain, mostly. In the background, Tim and the boys are watching Mythbusters and the clock just cuckooed.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A bowlful of this pasta egg veggie salad that I made followed by a handful of Honey-Nut Cheerios.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes but I haven't in about ten years.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Alejandro- a friend of Griffin and Riley.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
No one sent this to me- I found it on a blog I enjoy reading.

8. How old are you today?
I'm 43-but my birthday is in 15 days!

9. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't often watch sports- but I guess I like watching my boys watch the Giants football team.

10. What is your favorite drink?
Hot tea, ice water, or something sweet depending on my mood.

11. Favorite food?
Sweets, ice cream, choc covered strawberries, cake, pie, I could go on and on.

12. What is the last movie you watched?
This one- last night with Tim and Griffin.

13. Favorite day of the year?
I like Halloween- as long as it doesn't rain. Nothing sucks more than rain on Halloween.

14. How do you vent anger?
I don't vent anger, I swallow it and then brood for weeks (maybe years).

15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a doll named Dorothy (after my Nana H) and my books and record albums.

16. What is your favorite season?
It used to be fall, but lately I'm loving the Springtime best.

17. Cherries or Blueberries?
My blueberry pie is the bomb- but if it's just the plain fruit, I'd have to say cherries.

18. Do you want your friends to add this meme to their blogs?
Sure if they feel like it.

19. Who is the most likely to respond?
Probably no one.

20. Who is least likely to respond?
People who don't read my blog, I suppose.

21. Living arrangements?
I live with my husband and our three sons in a green house with red trim.

22. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember- maybe two weeks ago. My oldest is leaving for his last year of college next week AND taking his furniture with him so I expect to cry on Wednesday.

23. What is on the floor of your closet?
A box of clothes that are too small for me.

24. Who is the friend you have had the longest relationship with that you are sending this to?
I'm not sending this to anyone but the person who will read it that I've known the longest is my Dad (Hi Dad!).

25. What did you do last night?
Made bbq chicken pizza, G and R had a friend over for dinner, took a walk with Tim and watched a movie.


26. What inspires you?
Imagination.

27. What are you most afraid of?
Something bad happening to one of my children.

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburgers with onions- yum.

29. Favorite dog breed?
We have two chihuahuas- named Piddle and Nip. They are incredibly high strung and also invisible. I guess I'd have to say I'm more of a cat person.


30. Favorite day of the week?
Maybe Tuesdays.


31. How many states have you lived in?
Just one.

31. Biggest Life lesson?
Hmm, Life is not the movies.

1 comment:

B said...

Sooo... Do altered states count for living in a different state?! How about a twisted state, for that matter? Haidy-ho, Rox!! I'm on Mom's computer tonight..